Wednesday, August 26, 2009

RANDOM RANT OF THE WEEK!!! (Week 4, Rant #7)

YO, YO, YO, YO, YOOOOOOOO!!!! (in cheesy wanna be down, hip hop voice) It's been a long time...I shouldn't have left you...without a dope rant to step to....So with that said. WEEK 4! RANDOM RANT OF THE WEEK!!!

Now...these topics. I swear, I'm the facebook Dr. Phil. LOL It seems that I'm getting all sorts of relationship topics. I mean, these suggestions I've received. Wow, it's the season changing I guess. The summer boo/single life is winding down...and cuddling season is approaching. I guess y'all wanna know my opinion on some things b4 y'all make moves. Well, seeing as how, I don't sugar coat nothing..I guess I can tell the truth. So I'm gonna answer all of this week's questions...in 1 rant. That's right, 1 RANT! HERE WE GOOOOOO!!!


1st suggestion: Joy Antoinette: men who mistreat a woman that sticks by their side thru all the bullshit. talk about that! lol

Hmmmmmm....Men who mistreat women. I'm just gonna be str8 up. Women....I love y'all. I love your figure, your features, your essence. I love everything there is to love about a woman. But I have to say it. You all respond to the negative more than you do the positive sometimes. I've always made this argument, and it's become more apparent nowadays. Women respond better when men treat them like crap. I've seen and heard almost every girl I've known imaginable always complaining about a man at some point. It's always a complaint. Men are dogs. Men ain't this. Men are that. And yet, you leave one copy of this type of guy, only to go into another one of the same type of guy. I do feel sorry for those women who get hurt from this type of guy. I do feel like women should not be hurt only if they are not deserving of it. Women who stick by their men, only to be treated with such wrong. I do feel for y'all, because I know it's hard out here to find decent men. It's like the old saying goes: "A woman's life is love...and a man's love is Life".


This leads me to my next suggestion:

Missbrebre
how niggas say they just wanna be friend but they want the benifit of a boyfriend

So in translation: Dudes who want the boyfriend benefit of screwing around, but don't want the title. Though the idea makes perfect sense, the approach from these guys is all wrong. See, I'm a firm believer of just sayin' what it is. If you just want a cuddy buddy, then make it known. The problem is we can't express that as such. Most likely because a real woman will always want more than that. Women think with their emotions about a good 80% percent of the time. Men have this thing of thinking with our heads (both of them). It's not that many women who look for the same thing we do. Every woman at some point wants a relationship. Guys can be content with just sex and being cool. We don't like to let our emotions get the best of us....that's not our job. But nowadays, there are women who want the same thing as these guys. It's just up to you to make it known.

Which leads me into my final suggestion


Quintell Wright

Today at 9:57pm
talk about girls who love 100% "assholes" if u choose. i always been curious

Brother Q. I couldn't have said it better myself. Women love assholes. That ties my point back to the 1st suggestion. Women like assholes. Don't know why tho. Maybe it's a challenge factor. But it's not so funny when your feelings get involved. Then the story changes to such statements: "I want a real man. I want a gentleman. I want a nice guy." That's bull. I've been saying that since forever. This is my standing on things.....this is a general perspective. It's only cool to be a nice guy when it's money involved. You basically make her laugh just for the entertainment. Make sure the sex is great to keep them. And have a mean streak about you somewhere. Because if gives a woman comfort to know that if you show some type of affection, they're gonna feel that they had something to do with it. Which makes them feel good. They like the feeling of knowing they changed a man in someway. You show too much niceness, the pushover syndrome comes in. When the pushover syndrome comes, the challenge is over. They become bored with the man. Henceforth, the asshole not only survives a relationship...but actually dominates it somehow.

Kinda weird, huh? But look at each statement I've just said. Examine it....and if you see where I can somehow draw truth from it, then you'll understand what I'm saying.

My favorite cartoon character (Stewie Griffin) once asked: "Do women like it when you treat them like crap?" LOL I conclude that question may pose more truth than what we may realize.

As usual, leave feedback. Feel free to comment and all that....lmao

UNTIL THE NEXT RAAAANNNTTT, MY NAME IS ANTHONY DI'ANGELO INGRAM! AND I'M SIGNING OUT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment